Generous giving from Church people and support from organisations like TECT and the Phyl Carmichael Trust helped create the two tiered Auditorium and large foyer area as a disability friendly space providing catering options for large or smaller groups. With smaller breakout areas and a beautiful ‘Village Green” this is a venue for intimate gatherings or big celebrations.
We have a number of competitively priced options for a variety of events.
- The Auditorium seats 859 people: 544 downstairs and 315 in the mezzanine. There is a performers’ ‘Green Room’ and adequate stage wings for graduands, musicians or choirs to assemble.
- The Atrium area, which doubles as a foyer, is a multifunctional space, complete with data projection options and full audio.
- It can seat 100 for a round table meal,
- 200 in front facing rows, or
- 300-350 standing
- The kitchen is fully equipped for catering support with gas ovens and cooktop, two urns and adequate cups for tea and coffee.
- The hall is a multi-purpose area with audiovisual support, seating up to 100.
- The ‘Kauri’ room is a self-sustaining board room seating 12-16.
- There are other smaller meeting rooms seating between 10 and 20 people.
- The ‘village green’ space outside the main building is a great breakout, gathering or catering area allowing overflow between events in fine weather and is capable of having a large marque installed for inclement weather.
Preview the facility in the photos above for a closer look at what’s on offer then call 07 578 7718 or email the administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org for costs for all or part of the facility for your next function and to confirm if your event is suitable to be held in this magnificent venue.
- ARK House - previously an early childcare centre, ARK house now offers an intimate setting for conferences and seminars, training programmes or quite personal gatherings. With a room that will comfortably seat 20 people, complete with whiteboard, TV/DVD/Computer projection system and kitchen for meals or light refreshments, PLUS a large open (protected) deck space, open garden area and even a playground, this is the ideal place for your next gathering.
- Watch this space: from August 2021 we will have opened our newly refurbished facility on the site of the old church hall which will offer both smaller spaces and overflow from the main building for breakout options. An 80 seat dedicated chapel, 130 seat hall which can be divided in two... all this will be available to both Church and Community as one of the most comprehensive suite of meeting spaces in Tauranga.