Generous giving from Church people and support from organisations like TECT and the Phyl Carmichael Trust helped create the two tiered Auditorium and large foyer area as a disability friendly space providing catering options for large or smaller groups. With smaller breakout areas and a beautiful ‘Village Green” this is a venue for intimate gatherings or big celebrations.
We have a number of competitively priced options for a variety of events.
- The Auditorium seats 859 people: 544 downstairs and 315 in the mezzanine. There is a performers’ ‘Green Room’ and adequate stage wings for graduands, musicians or choirs to assemble.
- The Atrium area, which doubles as a foyer, is a multifunctional space, complete with data projection options and full audio.
- It can seat 100 for a round table meal,
- 200 in front facing rows, or
- 300-350 standing
- The kitchen is fully equipped for catering support with gas ovens and cooktop, two urns and adequate cups for tea and coffee.
- The hall is a multi-purpose area with audiovisual support, seating up to 100.
- The ‘Kauri’ room is a self-sustaining board room seating 12-16.
- There are other smaller meeting rooms seating between 10 and 20 people.
- The ‘village green’ space outside the main building is a great breakout, gathering or catering area allowing overflow between events in fine weather and is capable of having a large marque installed for inclement weather.
Preview the facility in the photos above for a closer look at what’s on offer then call 07 578 7718 or email the administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org for costs for all or part of the facility for your next function and to confirm if your event is suitable to be held in this magnificent venue.